The chairman of ASA Finland Hon. Anthony-Claret Onwutalobi visits His excellency Musa Ilu Mohamed, the Ambassador of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Norway to further discuss the Anambra state Europe business convention happening on August 10 and 11th 2018 — in Stockholm, Sweden.
The Anambra State Association Finland in collaboration with ASA Europe planned to host a convention in Finland. Operating with wide consultations, coalitions, and constituency of academics, practitioners, policymakers, professionals, business and student representatives of the Anambra State Associations (ASA) Europe and our Diaspora partners in services group, The stakeholders agreed to send delegates to meet with the Ambassador of Nigeria to Sweden to discuss the upcoming Anambra State in Europe Capacity Building, “Diasporas Engagement with Anambra Stakeholders’ International Conference in Helsinki, Finland.
The meeting which lasted for 60 minutes addressed most of the issues and topics to be discussed in the event and how the embassy can support the upcoming event to ensure that the participants from Nigeria get their visas and how to engage our local stakeholders to participate in the conference. Some of the other key points addressed in the meetings include:
- THINK OUT OF THE BOX – Grow Your Income at Home Through Farming Whilst Abroad or At Home Country.
- MILLENNIUM HEALTH DEVELOPMENT GOAL: Invest and Develop a Global Health Care and Partnership at Home Country.
- Bankable and investment-ready projects for/in Anambra State
- Invest in Future and Leadership of Anambra State
- Beyond the Remittances – Diaspora Engagement in politics, capacity to transform how governance is understood and practised and projects in infrastructure, education, and cultural venture.